Personal Data Protection Policy – GDPR
The personal data manager and contact details:
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by PRIBER d.o.o. (operator) or performed on behalf of the operator.
Information about the operator:
Registration number: 2238233000
Phone: +386 4 51 26 740
What personal data are we processing?
– Basic contact details (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address);
– Information on the use of our web pages (clicks on links, time spent), and response data to our emails (whether the message was open to which links you clicked);
– Data we need to complete the contract and delivery of purchased goods (subject to purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, payment method, date of payment, information on complaints, invoice information, etc.).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
We may process your personal information on the following legal bases:
– where this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (eg issue invoices for purchased goods);
– when processing your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of a contract that you have concluded with us or because you wanted us to bid;
– when processing personal data for the processing of your personal data for the specific purpose of the processing, you always have the right to cancel the consent (for example, for personalized notification of our offer based on profile design);
– when we send you an email in case you left the shopping cart on our website without completing the purchase;
– when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
– communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and answering your inquiries;
– the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the concluded contract;
– marketing communication (sending e-mail, regular mail, and SMS messages);
– marketing communication on the basis of personalized or individualized offers and messages, the creation of user profiles or groupings, each of which can receive marketing communication with different content. When shaping profiles, we monitor individuals’ activity (such as the time that an individual spends on a particular content whose contents are interested in and opening e-mails) and the frequency and value of past purchases;
– to enforce any legal claims and to settle disputes;
– for statistical analysis of the sale of our goods and the use of our websites;
How long do we store your personal information and what happens to them then?
– We keep basic personal information all the time, as long as you have the status of our registered user on our website. You are subscribers to our newsletter, free magazine or to any of our services.
– We keep your personal data processed on the basis of your consent permanently or until you revoke this consent from your site.
– We keep data on invoices issued for 10 years from the issue.
– We will keep the data necessary for concluding and fulfilling the contract between you and us, for 5 years from the completion of the contract (delivery of goods).
– After the expiration of the retention period, your personal information is effectively erased or anonymized, which means that we process them in such a way that they can no longer be associated with you or attributed to you.
Voluntary data transmission and consequences of transmission:
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You do not have to provide personal information to us, but if you do not provide them, you can not receive certain services or conclude contracts with us. What information is such that their implication results in the stated consequences, we will indicate each time we receive personal information from you.
Who has access to your personal information?
We do not provide your personal information or provide information to third parties (outside of PRIBER d.o.o.), except for those who have a written contract with us, which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obligated to comply with the legislation on processing and protection personal data (so-called contracted processors). Contract processors to whom we provide personal information are:
– marketing service providers;
– call studio providers;
– providers of sending emails;
– providers of telecommunications services;
– Accounting Service;
Contractors may process personal data only in the framework of our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are obliged, together with their employees, to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contracted processors of personal data do not transfer to third countries (outside the European Economic Area Member States – the EU Member States and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
What kind of rights do you have regarding personal information? How can you revoke consent for processing? What are the consequences of cancellation?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
– to ask us at any time:
* confirm to process your personal information;
* access to personal data and the following information: processing purposes; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; the planned period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including the shaping of profiles and the reasons for it, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for you;
* one (free) copy of your personal data in the format you specify yourself (if the request is provided by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we can charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs; correction of inaccurate personal data;
* processing limit when:
*** You challenge the accuracy of your personal information, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
*** the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the deletion of your personal data, and instead request a restriction on their use;
*** We do not need any personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to enforce, enforce, or defend legal claims;
* the deletion of all personal data (the right to forget), provided that the conditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when you revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
* the display of personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another operator without hindering you in doing so;
* termination of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
* that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling if the assumptions of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
– the right to file an appeal against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Act.
Procedure for exercising rights:
– You may address your requests regarding personal data you can write to any contact that is listed at the top of this document under the Personal Data Manager and contact details.
– For the purposes of reliable identification, we may request additional information from you, and we can only act if we can prove that we can not reliably identify you.
– At your request, we must respond without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving your request.